Mocktails and Mastery
- Booklets & Books
Mocktails + Mastery is a recipe book of non-alcoholic drinks. It is not, however, your standard recipe book.
The book challenges Australian drinking culture and encourages the use of non-alcoholic beverages when celebrating, so that everyone can be included. It aims to prevent harms from alcohol by giving readers the information and tools they need to make informed choices, and by presenting the reader with practical tools for feeling good and building up the protective factors in their lives.
This resource contains:
- Over 50 recipes for mocktails, syrups, and mixes
- Easy to understand information on common cooking terms
- A list of ingredients that may interact with medication
- Evidence-based information about alcohol protective factors
- Practical advice for feeling good, maintaining relationships, and making alcohol-related decisions
- Space in the back of the book for custom recipes