ALDAF has 6 key projects areas, all set to help achieve our over arching mission of helping to create happy and healthy communities. Do you know what the 6 projects are? Here is a quick recap:
- Tune In Not Out – www.com- a youth health and wellbeing website
- Fresh Faced Friday – a national body image and self esteem campaign
- Smarter About Drugs – a pack designed to generate discussion on the drug policy within Australia
- Community Initiative project – our grant program connecting Lions with community initiatives
- Skills for Growing & Skills for Adolescents – a curriculum based social and emotional wellbeing whole of school program (QUEST)
- Resources shop – Providing the community with a range of alcohol and other drug resources
If you would like to know more our website www.aldaf.org.au is a great source of information, or you can always give us a call on 0488008880 to discuss what we do and how it may be able to support the work you do.
Are you following us?
Did you know the foundation has a Facebook page that promotes our 6 key projects areas, as well as other related news items, but we also have dedicated Facebook pages for our youth projects www.tuneinnotout.com (Tune In Not Out) and www.freshfacedfriday.com.au (Fresh Faced Friday).
We would love for you to follow our dedicated pages to receive regular updates and information.
Our social media pages are: